“If you give a good idea to a mediocre team, they’ll screw it up. But if you give a mediocre idea to a great team, they’ll make it work.” - Ed Catmull
TEAM DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Our Team Tools programs are intensive courses teaching leaders how to increase performance, well-being and creativity in teams.
Through experiential workshops and action we teach a range of principles, models and actionable tools related to teamwork, team development, personal development, creative collaboration and leadership.
The course can also be used by a team as a team building experience, when team members test tools and approaches on themselves, as part of the learning experience.
We help you:
- Get the basics of team and project management right
- Improve team-performance, creativity and well-being
- Understand how teams grow and mature
- Build openness and trust among team members.
- Get teams comfortable with managing complexity and change
Implement ways to grow and develop through team learning
Learn methods for giving and receiving constructive feedback