Mobile Life is Danske Bank’s innovation hub. The hub was created to leverage the opportunities for smarter banking in the digital age. The hub employs around 130 people and is growing. The hub was looking for a way to sharpen it’s identity internally as well as externally.
We helped Mobile Life design and facilitate a workshop over two days, where all 130 employees explored the hub’s purpose, and collaborated to define the work culture, needed to unfold it. The final result was a “culture playbook,” that describe the values and work culture of the Mobile Life. Today the playbook is used to guide decisions, teamwork, internal development as well as attract and welcome new employees.
- Invigorated purpose and values among all employees
- Shared understand and language around desired work culture
- A culture playbook describing the hub’s values and ways of working
- The culture playbook is published on the hub's website
- The culture playbook is used to welcome new employees