A World of Good Vibes. One of the real joys of Christmas is the opportunity to say thank you, and wish everyone the very best for the new year!
At Below the Surface we are truly grateful for all the old and new people we have met, and had the opportunity to work with in the past year.
- Peace on earth!
We are delighted to look back on a challenging and exciting year where we:
- Helped develop a shared set of cultural values for brand agency Helikopter.
- Helped develop new and creative ideas for engaging the Danes in coming government elections for TV2.
- Helped develop a culture playbook, describing the culture and ways of working at Danske Bank’s innovation hub Mobile Life.
- Trained staff in tools and methods for creative idea development and rapid prototyping at national broadcaster Danmarks Radio.
- Implemented new strategy at advertising agency Mediacom.
- Helped Stendahls develop future strategy, trained their project managers in team development and taught the entire workplace methods for giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Gave talks on leading change and transformation at Hyper Island’s executive courses.
- Trained process facilitators at Telefonica in Spain.
- Designed and hosted a leadership conference for OKQ8.
- Helped the Ministry of Integration with improve collaboration and teamwork.
- Hosted 15 creative leaders from Manchester, when they went for an inspiration trip and visited creative agencies in Copenhagen.
- Gave a talk for Salomon on leading change and digital transformation.
- Served as industry leader and led an eight weeks course in digital transformation and organisational development for students at Hyper Island.
- Helped Copenhagen City create an advisory board and formulate a charter for protecting the privacy of people in the city.
- Gave a talk on learning organisations at Creative Mornings Gothenburg.